Who can I speak with?

To be eligible for claimable services, the provider must be registered under either:

  • The New Zealand Psychologists Board, or the Psychotherapists Board of Aotearoa New Zealand; or
  • The NZ Christian Counsellors Association (NZCCA), NZ Association of Counsellors (NZAC), or Drug and Alcohol Practitioners’ Association of Aotearoa-NZ (DAPAANZ).

Different benefit limits apply to each category of provider.

< Back to all New well-being updates updates