Are you a Fulton Hogan employee?
Our Fulton Hogan Members can continue to login to their Member Portal to submit new claims.
Not registered for Smart Claim?
UniMed Members can now register for Smart Claim, our simple, secure and fast way to request prior approval or reimbursements for claims costs.
Download a claim form
Want to claim the old-fashioned way? You can still download a claim form and email it back us at email@example.com when you're finished.
Note, you must download the form first before filling it out, save it and then send it back to us.
* Some devices may require an application that supports editing PDFs such as Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to complete the forms online.
For more information on how to register for and make a claim using Smart Claim, please view our FAQs
Please note, you will not be able to submit a claim using the links below (Submit a claim, Request for prior approval or Surgical payment) until you have registered for Smart Claim and created a new password.
You will not be able to use your old My UniMed username or password.
To make a claim by completing our online forms, please view Download a claim form above and complete the form required. Thank you.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to claim using our Smart Claim forms, please read this document.
- If you used the 'My UniMed' Member portal on our old website, those login details will not work for Smart Claim. You will need to register.
- If you’re registering for the first time, and you’ve received an email to reset your password, copy and paste your temporary password in the password field on the form to ensure all characters are accurate. You only need to reset your password once.
- If you attempt but fail to sign in correctly five times, your account will be temporarily locked out. Please wait up to approximately 15 minutes before trying to log in again.
- If you’re using an Apple device, make sure you are using Google Chrome rather than Safari when setting up your account.
- Make sure the browser you are using (ideally Google Chrome) is the most up to date version – this will speed up the time it takes to register and submit a claim.
- To make a Smart Claim, you’ll need to upload digital photos or scanned copies of your invoice or receipts. Please make sure all your files loaded (in total) don't exceed the 20MB limit. Accepted file types include jpg, pdf, png, gif, tiff, xlsx or docx files. We strongly recommend that you convert your documents to PDF files before uploading.