- Unlimited cover
- Oral surgery
- Minor surgery by a GP up to $500
- Specialist consultations and test/investigations.
- Cover for cancer treatment including surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
- Loyalty benefits.
Health cover for life
Hospital Select is a popular choice for employers who can elect to subsidise the base plan. Employees can then add family members and choose additional cover building a health plan to best suit their needs.
Hospital Select works well for people who are not part of a group scheme and want cover for major unexpected health costs plus options to help pay for routine health treatments.
Hospital Select can also help you to manage your regular health bills through add on options like day to day treatment, dental and vision care, specialist and natural health.
What treatments are covered?
The security of knowing we've got your back.
- Ultrasound (6 months before and after surgery)
- Diagnostic tests
- Radiation oncology
- Sterilisation procedures
- Overseas surgery
- Obesity surgery grant
- PET and other high tech imaging
- Surgical imaging – colonoscopy and gastroscopy
- Contribution towards surveillance colonoscopy/gastroscopy
Optional add on modules
A wide range of additional options including day to day treatment, dental and vision and natural health.
- Audiology and other imaging
- Consulting physician
- Oral surgeon
- After hours
- Practice nurse
- Independent nurse practitioner
- Non Pharmac funded medicines
- Laboratory tests
- Psychiatric consultations
- Spectacles and Contact lenses
- Routine maintenance
- Dental hygienist
- Remedial massage therapist
- Medical herbalist
- Health check by a registered medical practitioner every 3 years
Some benefit limits do apply. Please refer to the Hospital Select benefit sheet for details of the cover available including any specific limitations, rules or requirements for each benefit. A list of the surgical procedures included for cover can be found in the List of Approved Surgical Procedures which is updated from time to time. (note that personal exclusions relating to pre-existing conditions still apply).